At Sacred Heart, All Are Welcome
The parish of Sacred Heart Catholic Church is a multicultural Christian community dedicated to loving and serving Christ through the guidance and love of God, and the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Our faith community is committed to respecting all human life and nurturing the spiritual growth of all through worship, education and service.
NOTICE: Due to Hurricane Harvey, the Fiesta is postponed until October.
- New Fiesta Date: November 11 & 12
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Church (Jamaica 2017): Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Taylor invites you to their Jamaica 2017 on October 8, 8am-9pm, at the Murphy Park, located at 1600 Veterans Dr. Taylor TX 76574. For more information please visit us on the web, at www.NSDGuadalupe.org we will visit you and offer Raffle Tickets on September 16-17, 2017. We thank Very Rev. George Joseph for allowing us to offer you our tickets.
- SVDP Giving Tree: As preparing for our Giving Tree is a lengthy process, we are reaching out to our parishioners early to see if you are aware of any families with children that may be in need of Christmas gifts this year. If so, please provide the Name of the Head of Household, Phone Number, and the Number of people in the household on the sheet provided and place it in the box at the front of the Church.
- St. Mary's Parish in Taylor: St. Mary’s Parish in Taylor will host our 83rd annual Fall Festival and Parish Picnic on September 10th at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Taylor. The Knights of Columbus and Catholic Daughters will be hosting a meal at 11:00 a.m. Cakewalk, toy booth, train ride, games, silent auction and country store will start at 11:00 a. m. and the live auction will start at 1:00 p. m.
- The Diocese of Austin: The Diocese of Austin is making an invitation to its Sixth Guadalupana Federation Conference (Mary, the Woman of Joy and Love) on Saturday, September 30 from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm. at St. Margaret Mary Catholic Church in Cedar Park. Cost is $10 and you must register by September 15. You do not have to be a Guadalupana to attend. Please contact Rita Sanchez at 512-507-7006 for more information.
- RCIA Adult Classes English: RCIA Classes are scheduled to begin on Monday, September 11. English Classes at 6:30 pm in Room #1 of the RE Building.
- GUADALUPANAS: The Rosary is recited daily at 5:00 pm, lead by the Guadalupanas. Please join with us in reciting the rosary. The rosary is recited in the chapel except on Friday when it is recited in the church. See you there.